With the recent news that Microsoft announced the launch lineup for the Xbox One, it only seems fair to highlight some Playstation 4 related news too. Sony fired back with the actual release date of the Playstation 4, which is November 15th (North America) and November 29th (Europe).
As planned, the console will be available for $399.
Currently, the launch lineup is said to include 15 disc (physical) based titles. However, by the end of the year a total of 33 titles will be available in either physical or digital forms. Want to know the full list of titles that will be available right at launch? We’ve got you covered.
- NBA 2K14 (2K)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- Skylanders Swap Force (Activision)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (Electronic Arts)
- Battlefield 4 (Electronic Arts)
- Madden 25 (Electronic Arts)
- FIFA 14 (Electronic Arts)
- NBA Live 14 (Electronic Arts)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall (Sony)
- #DRIVECLUB (Sony)
- Knack (Sony)
- Assassins Creed IV Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- LEGO Marvel Superheroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
Sony also announced at Gamescom 2013 that the PS4 will feature support for the popular game streaming service Twitch. Yes, that means you’ll be able to live stream your badass gaming sessions for all the world to see- or just some friends if you prefer to keep it on the down low.
What do you think of all this greatness from Sony?