Additional DLC is now available for Toukiden: The Age Of Demons via PSN. Unfortunately, the three missions packs cost 0.99 cents each – it looks like they’re not free for a limited time like they were in Japan. Oh well.
These packs introduce six new missions and six new weapons which can be created once the right materials have been collected – provided you also beat the missions, of course. As mentioned above, they are split into three different packs each with two missions and two weapons between them. If you want to play all of the missions and have access to all of the additional weapons you’ll have to purchase and download all three of them.
Mission Pack 3:
- In The Thick Of It – Slay a wounded Bladewing while avoiding its shrapnel attacks.
- Shock & Awe – A group of Oni led by a Hell Warden must be defeated, and they are powered up by lightning.
- Weapons – Demonlord Sword and Demonlord Bow.
Mission Pack 4:
- Quadruple Threat – Slay a wounded Nightblade but as the battle continues the player’s advantage starts to fade away.
- Dance Of 100 Demons – Have to slay 100 Imps within a time limit, though they are strong and can kill you in one hit.
- Weapons – Demonlord Spear and Demonlord Sickle.
Mission Pack 5:
- Grotesque Masquerade – Slay a wounded Jollux which has extra strength.
- Shadow Spiders – Kill two Bloodhunters which are accompanied by invisible Poisonspitters which can only be seen by using the Eye Of Truth.
- Weapons – Demonlord Knives and Demonlord Gauntlets.